Still there?

Just a ping to see who's still active on this alias. It's been pretty
dormant for at least 6 months, but there seem to be about 15 people on
it. I'm wondering how many of those are still active accounts.

On airship-related things, I recently saw some zeppelin models for use
in 3D modelling/animation packages, such as Moray, which I've been
using on my Windows machines. I've been thinking of doing some
renderings showing autonomous houses being delivered by airship to
remote locations. If you haven't seen this package, it's a shareware
modeller that works with the freeware POV-Ray raytracer. Info is at
http://www.stmuc.com/moray and http://www.povray.org/

So, anyone else doing anything airship related? Or is everyone busy on
other projects?

Self contained, off-the-grid, autonomous houses: http://reality.sculptors.com/
	    A long memory is the most subversive idea in America.