Re: Current airship project

That's really cool. Thanks for the details, Enrique!
	We use a 10mil polyethylene sheeting material for our greenhouse
cover. It's available in 20' wide sheeting, (and as long as you want it, I
think.)
	I have also seen some larger (8-12") DC fans available in used parts
stores. And I bought a little 5W solar panel which I use to run 3 different DC
computer fans in the greenhouse to keep air circulating on hot days. With
something as large as this, or the bigger one you're making, you could easily
make it solar powered (if it's not already.)

	I also posted recently on the domesteading list (you can find that
thread in the archives at http://reality.sculptors.com/archives.html ) about
using 3D
graphics tools for visualization. I'll see if I can make a 3D model of what I
understand from your sketch, and post it if I get something worthwhile...