Re: Using a vacuum to float things
- To: Patrick Salsbury <salsbury at sculptors dot com>
- Subject: Re: Using a vacuum to float things
- From: Josh Geller <dclxvi at dclxvi dot best dot vwh dot net>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:37:24 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: airships at bootstrap dot sculptors dot com, <airships at sculptors dot com>
- In-reply-to: <200208071554.g77Fs2g03214@bootstrap.sculptors.com>
Even if you transcended the structural difficulties, a vacuum would not
provide that much more lift than hydrogen. The limiting factor is the
density of the air.
Go back and talk to Archimedes until you understand what he's on about.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and