URL of my interview with CBC Radio about flying cars and autopilots.

I got the URL of the transcription of that interview I did with CBC radio
about 4 weeks ago:

http://www.ottawa.cbc.ca/cbom/trends/archives/flying_cars.html

	The piece is interesting, and covers a good range of topics. They
cut about 15 minutes of interview down to about 30 seconds for me, and I
imagine that's how it was for the others they interviewed. I'd actually be
quite interested in hearing the raw tapes... :-)
	I'm going to try to get a copy of the finished product, so I can
put up an MP3 of the piece.