Re: Flying Car - Tarn-D Drive System
- To: autopilot at sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: Flying Car - Tarn-D Drive System
- From: Patrick Salsbury <salsbury at sculptors dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:12:51 -0800
- In-reply-to: <001a01c07769$b1e63760$1505883e@oemcomputer>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 10:48:57PM -0000
- References: <200012290154.RAA10827@bucky.sculptors.com> <034901c0715f$2ae9c890$95b2b3d4@ronen> <002201c071e5$16bcdf20$890e883e@oemcomputer> <001a01c07769$b1e63760$1505883e@oemcomputer>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 10:48:57PM -0000, George Grant wrote:
> OK, you guys don't have any answers.
> That's cool!
> I always expected t die alone, it's good to see a plan come together.
> I will not contact you again, just look to the news, you could have been a
> part of the New Order.
> Best regards
Well, George, I'm not sure that leaving in a huff is going to help.
It certainly isn't constructive. And realistically, withouth clear info,
how can we make educated guesses? You make claims of "limitless speed", but
how do you back this up?
The folks on the list are certainly up for discussing scientific
possibilities, but without data, you're just talking pie-in-the-sky
daydreaming, and then we might as well all pretend we have magic carpets.
___________________Think For Yourself____________________
Patrick G. Salsbury - http://reality.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
Self contained, off-the-grid, autonomous houses: http://reality.sculptors.com/
Self Actualization Precedes Interpersonal Fusion
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and