New lists for kids & their teachers... Opinions sought.

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: salsbury
Subject: New lists for kids & their teachers... Opinions sought.
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:24:38 -0700
From: Patrick Salsbury <salsbury at bucky dot sculptors dot com>

I've been thinking for a long time about starting some lists focusing
on developing curricula for students, and also as a place for sharp
kids to hang out and learn/talk/create-things about the future.

In talking with various folks, we decided that we needed something
descriptive enough to catch the attention of the right folks, yet
short enough that it doesn't drive everyone mad when they type it in
the To: lines in email. A name like "Just for kids!", while somewhat
apropos for a place for kids to talk, is rather vague.

Here's an exerpt from a note to another list member. What do the rest
of you think?