Re: Self Cooling Domes

I hadn't thought of that. I have tried twice. The first time, I was
using a 24' fabric covered tubular frame.  I conjectured that it may
have failed to produce Bournolli cooling because the fabric allowed alot
of heat into the dome, thus disrupting the efffect. Them I built an
insultated 2' dia model with a digital termometer reading temperature on
the inside and outside. This became a low grade oven.  Here is where
size may have been the problem.
I wonder where the size threshold lies, to begin producing this cooling
effect.