Real Goods (Sources for off-the-grid living)
- To: slenzo at jadeinc dot com
- Subject: Real Goods (Sources for off-the-grid living)
- From: Patrick Salsbury <salsbury at bootstrap dot sculptors dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 00:37:09 -0700
- Cc: domesteading at bootstrap dot sculptors dot com
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (message from Shon Lenzo on Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:57:06 -0400)
-X-Sender: slenzo at mail dot jadeinc dot com
-Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:57:06 -0400
-Ideally,passive solar would be incorporated,along with a pool to retain
-heat/cool. The pool would contain fish,and be connected to hydroponic
-growing beds, etc.---All of which could be broken down and shipped.
-Perhaps a HAM radio internet connection device could be arranged, if it
-does not already exist...powered by 'off the grid' means.
-Anyone have any ideas or URL's about this kind of thing?
As noted earlier, two excellent sources are Real Goods and Jade
Mountain. You can find 'em at the usual URL's:
___________________Think For Yourself____________________
Patrick G. Salsbury <salsbury at sculptors dot com>
Don't browse the internet, study it.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and