Found a new place!

	Well, Stacie and I just got back from signing a lease on a new
place. We were offered one last night (3br/2bath with a small stream/river
running through the back end of the yard, very cool), but went to check out
this other place first. The house is bigger, but not quite in as great
condition. However, it comes with 8 acres of land, and also has a stream,
some areas to build domes & such, and trail/roads around the back parts of
the property. It even has 2 emus on the property! :-)

	Anyway, it looks cool. Now comes the task of moving everything,
relocating the network, etc. Fun Fun...

		 Patrick G. Salsbury <salsbury at sculptors dot com>
		     http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
	    "What is the difference between apathy and ignorance?
		     I don't know, and I don't care." ;^)
						-World Entertainment War