Re: Homeless

-Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:52:07 -0700
-From: Aaron Lee Forrest <louisxiv at albany dot net>
-Cc: VAA4128 at ritvax dot isc dot rit dot edu, dlopez at clarityconnect dot com,
-        jprisco at lightlink dot com, queenmab at clarityconnect dot com,
-        ac7591 at cnsunix dot albany dot edu, sjerusalem at ushmm dot org,
-        jh7314 at cnsvax dot albany dot edu, ryan at isis dot interpac dot net,
-        robin dot d at netheaven dot com, snowwren at earthlink dot net, eva at spectra dot net,
-        domesteading at bootstrap dot sculptors dot com
-