Re: The DomeSteading List

I like the idea of an advanced techenology dome list. That is the reason
I subscribed to the Domesteading list. I have been on and monitored the
Geodesics list for several years. It is (IMHO) an interesting resource
for Bucky related topics, but often the posts are devoted to the
esoterica of solid geometry. I am much more interested in advancing the
design of geodesic domes. I think to merge with DomeHome list might be a
good move since traffic on Domesteading is so light and we could be
confronted with the practical problems of dome dwellings. What will the
current members of DomeHome think of our addition?