Re: Solar food dehydrator
- To: "Hoschke, Andrew AH" <Hoschke dot Andrew dot AH at bhp dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: Solar food dehydrator
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver at dibbs dot net>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:02:20 -0500
- Cc: "'domesteading at sculptors dot com'" <domesteading at sculptors dot com>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- References: <199709282224.IAA03903@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au>
- Sender: hseaver at maddog dot dibbs dot net
You should try looking thru the solarcooking-L at igc dot org archives and
joinging that list. It's been discussed there, and some fairly developed
plans are available -- also, Rodale Press published some plans for that
some years back.
Harmon Seaver hseaver at dibbs dot net
All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the
Samurai is death -- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your peace.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and