The Reality Sculptors Website has been upgraded to a faster connection

We're now running the sight via a connection through my work at ClariNet,
so the webserver's sitting hooked up to two T1 lines. It's a LOT snappier
than it was on my 14.4Kb modem. :-)

	Check out the site and don't be afraid to load the pictures,
now. They actually come up in one lifetime! :-)

		 Patrick G. Salsbury <salsbury at sculptors dot com>
		     http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
     We are not humans having spiritual experiences, rather we are spirits
	   - enjoying human experiences. -- Original Speaker Unknown