Reality Sculptors has moved!

	Broadcasting live from the top of a new mountain, the Reality
Sculptors Headquarters has moved to its new location (version 0.9 Alpha),
in our funky new dome house. :-)

	We're still moving the last few things from the old place, like the
fishtank & stereo, but the computers and Eris (our cat) came over this
afternoon. (She didn't like it very much, but has come down off the top of
the fridge, now, and is beginning to explore a bit... :-) )

	   Patrick G. Salsbury - http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
      Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://www.sculptors.com/
    "To those devoid of imagination, a blank place on the map is a useless
	  waste; to others, the most valuable part." -- Aldo Leopold