Re: A good candidate for the leak issue with the Corrulite domes.

domesteading at sculptors dot com writes:

>	DOME-BUILDING PARTY #2!
>
>	Date is yet to be determined, but I think we'll try NOT
> to do it during the hottest week of the year, this time! :-)

Pat, I'd like to post this in the DomeHome Companion announcements area,
when you have a closer idea of the proposed date. A synopsis or purpose
statement would be good, too; I'll summarize one out of what I know about
it alraedy, but one of your own would be better.

jmr
(DomeHome List Moderator)