Re: Solar-cell shingles

I've heard about this a couple of times.  I think that the first dome
application of this product (that I know of at least) will happen this
year.  We have folks in Washington and California considering this
product.  I'll let everyone know if it does and how it turns out.

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943