Composting toilets

  We are looking into having composting toilets in our home. Our concern is
that all the ones we've received brochures for have a body count limit that is
too low. We have 2 adults and 4 children with the possibility of more children
in the future. Most of the composting toilets are for a max of four people for
regular usage.

Anyone have experience with these? How can we get around the load problem? We
would have two of the toilets, so I was wondering if that would nullify the
problem?

Thanks,
Beth