Re: The Corrulite is in!

jmr at management21 dot com (Michael Rowland):

:> That page is great, and I'm glad to see all the other
:> dome pics. I was surprised to see my raytrace on there.
:> That's very cool!
:
:That's what I said to myself when I saw the ray-trace :-)

For more ray-traces from the same program (with stick figures added in
there for size reference), along with more (extraordinarily detailed)
dome construction instructions, and tons of great information, check
out the page that Mike Gourlay put up for the domes we're building for
this year's Burning Man - we'll have five or six of these bad boys:

http://michelangelo.colorado-research.com/~gourlay/dome/

Enjoy.

DVS