Re: Cuba: Off limits?

Direct airline flights to Cuba have resumed. I think, in the wake of the
Pope's visit to Cuba, we're about to see the economic sanctions aimed at
Castro take on some humanitarian considerations. As long as you can show
your involvement with Cuba to be humanitarian rather than profitarian
(hey, did I just coin a word?), I don't think you have anything to worry
about. That is, if you can afford to be non-profitarian.