Full set of digital pics of dome-party are in one place...

And that place is: http://bucky.sculptors.com/~salsbury/Pics/Dome-Party/

	And of course, our camera film still sits, undeveloped. (*SIGH*)

	Before anyone asks: All of the "PHILLY-DOME" pictures are from Marc's
camera, and the "PHILLY" part is because the first 1/2 of his photos were
from his trip to Philadelphia, while the second half were from the dome
party. :-)

	Enjoy!

PS - Proper, browsable web page will be forthcoming, when I have a bit of
time.

	   Patrick G. Salsbury - http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
      Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://www.sculptors.com/