Re: Cuba: Off limits?
- To: domesteading at sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: Cuba: Off limits?
- From: Ron Stevens <stevens at gnt dot net>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:32:57 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: stevens at gnt dot net
Unkaducky at aol dot com wrote:
> why not? at most ww3 will only last 20 to 40 minutes( factor in reintry times
> for the icbm's)
> anyone willing to play leading role on a gieger counter?
It is not the length of the War that counts, it is the recovery time
after the fun stops. As a file and forget it fact: the war is estimated
to last (assuming China gets involved) 45 minutes-phase one, 2-3 hours
phase 2, 2-3 weeks phase 3. Better hope you're under a phase 1 bomb!!!
Ron Stevens, M.A., M.Ed.
email: stevens at gnt dot net
Dept of Environmental Studies
University of West Florida
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and