Re: Corrulite

Patrick wrote:
>	Corrulite is a corrugated plastic material. It has the same form as corrugated cardboard, but is made from HDPE (type 2) plastic, like milk jugs. You can see the official stuff from the US Corrulite Corporation at
> and you can see what we did with it this weekend at
>	It's a very cool material. 
>___________________Think For Yourself____________________
>	   Patrick G. Salsbury -
>      Check out the Reality Sculptors Project:
Thanks for the info.  Okay, now I know what it is...
is it used mostly for like, greenhouse-style domes?
It doesn't sound as if it would work for homes, right?
Or, maybe clear (or milky-colored) ones could be used
for windows?


Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.