Re: Homelessness in America

The Habitat for Humanity folks have been pretty reticent to try domes.
Our experience has been that no matter how we try to get involved, they
want to do square after square after square....

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443