Re: Domes as "Poor Person's Housing"

I agree wholeheartedly. Great idea. Look at what MacDonald's has done to
kids. Suck them in early with nifty stuff, and they are fans for life!
And people want to be creative, but not everyone is. A line of kits sounds
like a way to bring creativity to people so they can look at the model when
done and say "I built that." and feel good.
Ken G. Brown

<snip>