Re(2): Domes as "Poor Person's Housing"

Ken Brown writes:
> A line of kits sounds like a way to bring
> creativity to people so they can look at
> the model when done and say "I built that."

I like this idea a lot. There are so many "Design Your Own Home" kits and
software programs out there that don't lend themselves to domebuilding...
they perpetuate the square box paradigm.

I would buy a model kit, myself, if it would allow me to visualize stages
involved in building a dome house... how the parts and angles fit
together. (I'm picturing a styrene or balsa kit that would make it easy
for a beginner to start building one.)