Subjects for the list

I agree that discussing diverse subjects sometimes
relating to domes, sometimes not, is interesting.  And
in discussing different subjects, we may see things
differently.  The only thing I might mention is that
disaster and homelessness in this and other countries
requires large investments of money - which,
inevitably, come from the power/political structure.
That is why we need to find ways, first, to convince
"them" that dome structures (and other ideas) are
worth investing in!

Cat
--

http://www.mailexcite.com