Composting suggestion

A thought came to me (yeah, the lightbulb goes on
once in awhile!) about contaminants in the compost.
I've spent a great deal of time researching mushroom
species - I LOVE to eat them, and there's a decent
market out there for specialty species.  Now, Fungi
Perfecti's Paul Stamets has a fantastic website with
a page noting "Permaculture with a Mycological
Twist."  Some mushrooms "absorb" contaminants from
their growing substrate, which would make the
"exhausted" compost "clean."  Just a thought I wanted
to share...

Cat

http://www.mailexcite.com