Re: Composting suggestion

>domesteading at sculptors dot com writes:
>>Some mushrooms "absorb" contaminants from
>>their growing substrate, which would make the
>>"exhausted" compost "clean."  Just a thought I wanted
>>to share...

That would take some serious research. Everything I've read about
composting tells you not to use animal waste of any kind, so I was
wondering what this compost would be used for.

I lived near Kennet Square, Pa. for a while - the "Mushroom Capitol of the
World," as they called it.  And they definitely used a lot of bovine
by-products!  (Remember the "fresh country air, Pat?)  So, this could be a
possibility.

Emilie