Moonbeam Jerry and the Politics of Housing

I'm forwarding two of these over from the GEODESIC list. The author brings
up some excellent questions, and while I don't necessarily agree with
continuing to keep people penned in like cattle, I like the general thrust
of this article. I'm going to see if we can get him to continue discussion
over here on domesteading.

Feel free to pick this one up and run with it...

Pat

uunet!in3.uu.net!newsfeed.axxsys.net!news-out.internetmci.com!newsfeed.interne

tmci.com!207.20.0.50!peerfeed.ncal.verio.net!newsfeed.slip.net!news.slip.net
!no

	   Patrick G. Salsbury - http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
      Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://www.sculptors.com/