Corrulite

I got my Corrulite catalog and a sample in the mail last week. It's very
neat stuff! It's a single-layer corrugated plastic sheet, like normal box
cardboard, and is made of HDPE (Type 2) plastic. It's recyclable, comes in
a bunch of colors, is lightweight, and totally waterproof.

They also do die-cutting and printing services, so we could basically just
ship them a blueprint and start getting pre-cut house pieces sent back to
us. (Hmm....)

It's starting to look totally feasible. I'm going to have to find out more
about pricing & such.

	   Patrick G. Salsbury - http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
      Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://www.sculptors.com/
Sitting still promotes growth. If this isn't already a well-known, scientific
	       fact, then by all means, attribute it to me! :-)