RE: Corrulite

When I worked for Bill Moss, we designed a folding radial dome using
corrugated plastic or cardboard- we went as far as to have a die
designed for extruding the panel connectors, and made a few prototype
domes. We had some cardboard custom-made with the flutes running
lengthwise for that project. He did a bunch of collapsible structure
designs using HDPE, with the emphasis on transportable, cheap
disaster-housing.  It is very cool stuff.

Somebody makes rigid corrugated Lexan panels now, too. Fairly expensive,
but I see them around installed like windows now and then. Shouldn't be
too hard to find in a mega-builder's warehouse store. Very strong.

John