Good quote

Got this one from one of my design professor's books that I was paging
through this morning...

"Is it a disaster that one-fourth of the world's population is presently
ill-fed, ill-housed and ill-clothed? Is it a disaster that one-third of all
the people in Asia, South America, and Africa are protein-starved?  They are
disasters because they affect the support and recycling of life. Because of
our daily reporting system, we tend to think of a disaster happening in a
shorter period of time rather than something chronic or of long-standing such
as mental illness or slow protein starvation."
			-- Harold L. Cohen - The Whole is the Particular (p.60)

	   Patrick G. Salsbury - http://www.sculptors.com/~salsbury/
      Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://www.sculptors.com/
    "Giving money and power to the government is liking giving whisky and
		 car keys to teenage boys."  -- P.J. O'Rourke