RE: Corrulite

Status is stopped. Bill died a few years ago, his wife (not the one from
Moss Tent Works) and some others were still running the
fabric-structures end of the business last time I checked. I still have
some files of stuff I did there, but have been thinking more of fabric
structures than folding-panel structures since then.

john