Re: Domesteading hits 100!

David,

Dome panels are out there, they're just made out of wood because it is
easier to work with, is easier to engineer, and has the best strength to
weight ratio of any building material out there.

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443