Re: Large Dome v. small domes

Hi James,

I'm running an organic marketgarden in Japan's northern island Hokkaido.
I like to know some more details about Mr. Conroy's 32 ft domeplans.Where
can I get them? I'm planning to build a dome of that size and hey even in
Japan farmers are not rich. But I've helped a friend in Washington state
building his dome and I love doing things myself. Selfsufficiency it's
called.

By the way I was born in Belgium and there Joan is a boy'sname, there you go.

Joan