Wow! amazing designs!

I really appreciate the flurry of posts with URL's to tons of pictures. All
the domes
I've looked at are beautiful, and so varied in look.   One question I have
(prompted
by my husband since he's actually done some construction) is how do you
insulate the domes.  I was looking at the Cathedral dome construction and
noted that
the spaces to be filled are not exactly square (no kiding!).  However, to
the best
of my knowledge, standard insulation is sold in rectangle pieces with metal
tabs
which are stapled down.  Obviously this is not going to work in a non-square
environment, so what do you do?

-Rachel