Re: ping

Ah, my first message to the "domesteading" list!  Yes, I am not on the
DomeHome list.

Visit my Comprehensive Anticipatory Design Science page at
gopher://www.u.arizona.edu:80/hGET%20/~shunter/cads sometime.  I was
thinking of adding some links I saw in Wired magazine a couple of months
ago to my Autonomous Dwelling directory concerning advanced materials like
metallic nylon and aerogels, but I'm not sure how useful something like
that would be... definitely not of interest to the casual home builder.

Spencer Hunter