Re: ping

At 10:45 AM 10/23/98 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/22/98 20:58:56 EST, solo at pitnet dot net writes:
>
><< Is anyone there?  Ingrid >>
>Is there anybody here that's not on the DomeHome list?
>
>Bob Downing

	I was on DomeHome for a while, and then fell off of it when we had the
network problems. Ironically, right about the time I moved INTO a dome was
when I no longer had time to read about the domes! :-)
	I suspect that we may have quite a few people not on DomeHome, as we've
now grown to close to 100 members. (Yay!)

	I had noticed that there were no posts for the past month, myself. But as
noted, I've been swamped, so I didn't send a ping.

	Current project: Writing up my work on building an atmospheric condenser
unit to address drinking-water problems. That's going to consume me for the
next couple of weeks, but will be posted to the website when finished.
(Really more apropos for the clean-water list, but it also fits here, as
we'll be able to use these in autonomous houses and emergency shelters
everywhere.)

   Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://reality.sculptors.com/
                                 -----
       Inundated by readers' complaints, the Hamburger Morgenpost in
       Germany decided to stop writing about the scandal and ran two
                 blank pages Tuesday under the headline,
        "Clinton's Pornographic Interrogation -- We've Had Enough."
           If you've had enough, check out http://www.moveon.org/