Re: Re(2): ping

At 11:15 AM 10/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>domesteading at sculptors dot com writes:
>>i don't think i am, how do i get on it?
>>ducky
>>

>What are you talking about?
>
>jmr

	The DomeHome list! :-)

	Care to post the subscription instructions for folks here who are interested?

   Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://reality.sculptors.com/
                                 -----
       Inundated by readers' complaints, the Hamburger Morgenpost in
       Germany decided to stop writing about the scandal and ran two
                 blank pages Tuesday under the headline,
        "Clinton's Pornographic Interrogation -- We've Had Enough."
           If you've had enough, check out http://www.moveon.org/