CONFERENCE PROGRAMS: FULLER & HIS WORK

	Hello All,  Would like to welcome anyone who is close enough
to make a trip to Oswego, New York to attend our 59th annual fall
conference held next week on Thursday and Friday, October 29 & 30.
Our design area speaker this year is Robert Duchesnay of Montreal,
Canada and The Canadian Centre of Architecture.  Robert has been
photo archiving Fuller's work for the past fifteen years.   He will
present two different programs on Thursday the 29th and repeat the same
programs on Friday, the 30th.  The conference registration fee is
twenty dollars.   General program description for the two programs
are below.  If you can attend please email me direct and i will help
you with any directions or information you request.