Atmospheric Condensing

At 05:19 PM 10/23/98 -0500, JMR wrote:
>Pat writes:
>>	Current project: Writing up my work on building an atmospheric condenser
>>unit to address drinking-water problems. That's going to consume me for
>>the
>>next couple of weeks, but will be posted to the website when finished.
>>(Really more apropos for the clean-water list, but it also fits here, as
>>we'll be able to use these in autonomous houses and emergency shelters
>>everywhere.)
>
>Pat, are you going to post about this on the clean-water list? Or here,
>too? Because these issues are at the top of my mind right now. I would
>LOVE to hear about your condenser.
>
>jmr

	Yeah, I will once I'm done with the writeup. So far, I've got an abstract,
and a lot more to go! :-)

	Once it's done, I'll post the URL on the various lists. I think this is
another  budding company option for Reality Sculptors. After all, with 1
billion people thirsty, there's a hell of a market...

   Check out the Reality Sculptors Project: http://reality.sculptors.com/