Re: Opinion on dome web sites...

Nathan, once again, my words are snipped from the
CONTEXT of what I said - I have visited several sites
and have found a FEW who charge for ONLY the price
list!  I understand costs of producing packages such
as the ones I, myself, have purchased.  What I meant
and STILL mean is that I have a real attitude
problem with any company that expects me to pay
for their price list by itself.  I will NOT mention
the name of the dome company, but one specifically
comes to mind that actually has, stated, on their
web site:  price list - $2.95!  Now, puh-leaze, folks!
Let's not take this anywhere other than the place
I meant for it to stick - selling a price list
seperately?  No sale!

Cat
--

http://www.mailexcite.com