Re: Opinion on dome web sites...

Once again, too much explanation.  If I LIKED the
Mercedes, but had money only for the Chevy, how the
hell would I KNOW unless the basic prices are
ADVERTISED - DUH!!!  Would YOU pick up ANYTHING in
a store and head for the check out counter without
having a CLUE what the price is????  And, have you
found out after purchasing an item, that you could
have bought it at 20% less from another store?  Smart
shopping means the consumer LOOKS, COMPARES, STUDIES,
RESEARCHES all BEFORE purchase.

I believe and will continue to believe, that if ANY
company wants to bring a potential customer back,
BASIC prices should be available at no cost.  Anyone
else wants to comment, have at it, but I've said my
peace, will stick by my belief and don't feel obliged
to defend it any longer.

Cat
--

http://www.mailexcite.com