Price List Thread

All,

I have been following this thread and just have to throw in my 0.2 cents
worth!

We have been looking at a wide variety of different housing for our
property in southwest Colorado and in the search came across a website
that offers an "on-line pricer".  This site allows you to select
different models, options and even gives estimates for your area based
on national adjustment factors!   Besides that, they produce what
appears to be very nice energy efficient "traditional" (i.e.  not domes)
homes using structural insulated panels.

So, the moral to this little tale is that with a little effort amazing
things can be achieved....

The main url for this site is  http://www.cabinpachomes.com
<http://www.cabinpachomes.com>
And the "pricer" is located at
http://www.cabinpachomes.com/pricepac.html
<http://www.cabinpachomes.com/pricepac.html>

ScotE
Scote at mapmonster dot com <mailto:Scote at mapmonster dot com>
http://www.mapmonster.com <http://www.mapmonster.com>