Re: Unigram X.cerpt

Interesting piece on the wireless abode, but I would
think that it's a matter of personal preference more
than a telling remark about the computer controlled
homes!  On the other piece, homeless are by their
very nature, opportunistic and it shows how well we
shut out their very existence - to be so blatantly
SHOWN by them that they can read, can recognize a
freebie when they see one and take advantage of what
comes their way!

Cat
--

http://www.mailexcite.com