New version of the FAQ-O-Matic is in place.

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: salsbury at sculptors dot com
Subject: New version of the FAQ-O-Matic is in place.
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 18:11:09 -0700
From: Patrick Salsbury <salsbury at bucky dot sculptors dot com>

OK,
	At the risk of looking like a rube, after last time I announced
this was up, and it wouldn't let people post, I wanted to announce that it
was up again. :-)

	I've upgraded the software (twice) and we've run some tests with a
preliminary group, and it appears that people can actually post to the
FAQ-O-Matic correctly.

	Give it a shot, at: http://reality.sculptors.com/cgi-bin/fom

	Feel free to add answers to FAQ's from whatever lists you are on,
and add suggestions to the "Laws We'd Like To See" page.

	If you have suggestions for other areas, let me know, or create
sub-categories as you see fit. This is a groupware project, so have fun
with it! :-)

Pat

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy