RE: A good candidate for the leak issue with the Corrulite domes.

To Pat-- (Re: A good candidate for the leak issue with.....)
I noted that you may build another dome in the Santa Cruz
area.  I don't know if you had a chance to see a reference to
a Cathedralite kit that I have for sale:  It's a 45-foot kit with
4-foot riser wall and five canopy kits.  Checking the prices
for similar kits by Oregon Domes I estimate that at $10k my
kit would save more than $8k compared to Oregon's present
listing.  The kit has been in covered, protected storage since
I accepted delivery and is in perfect condition.  It is stored in
Fullerton, CA.  If you or anyone you know has an interest in
the kit please contact me.  Happy New Year!!!
F. Brown       fbrown at pic-online dot com