Re: A good candidate for the leak issue with the Corrulite domes.

What?!?  Are you competing with me?  I will bury you!!!

Just kidding, thought the group needed a little levity.

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443