Re: A good candidate for the leak issue with the Corrulite domes.
- To: domesteading at sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: A good candidate for the leak issue with the Corrulite domes.
- From: Oregon Dome <oregon at domes dot com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 10:46:02 -0800
- Organization: Oregon Dome
- References: <213721ACDC36D211813000A0C9669A24017186@server4>
- Reply-to: oregon at domes dot com
What?!? Are you competing with me? I will bury you!!!
Just kidding, thought the group needed a little levity.
> a Cathedralite kit that I have for sale: It's a 45-foot kit with
> 4-foot riser wall and five canopy kits. Checking the prices
> for similar kits by Oregon Domes I estimate that at $10k my
> kit would save more than $8k compared to Oregon's present
> listing. The kit has been in covered, protected storage since
Oregon Dome, Inc.
E-mail: oregon at domes dot com
Address: 3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR 97402
Fax: (541) 689-9275
Phone: (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and