Re: Pillow Dome

I think Jay is mostly working on car designs these days
(the "Hypercar" project).

The PillowDome is an excellent technology, shelved by
big business because "Bucky Works" style success is not
a part of their agenda these days -- easier to pursue
"business as usual" short-sighted moneymaking ends.

Too bad.

If USAers made a big stink about being ripped off, their
futures mortgaged, their quality of life degraded by
commercial interest hiding behind political rhetoric,
we might get somewhere.  But USAer 'toe the line'
obedience to politically-managed agendas is legendary.
Americans just don't believe in rocking the boat.
Period.

Kirby

http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/domeproto.html for more
links re prototype technologies (including Jay's).