Re: thoughts on domes and markets
- To: domesteading at sculptors dot com
- Subject: Re: thoughts on domes and markets
- From: Oregon Dome <oregon at domes dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 14:10:41 -0800
- Organization: Oregon Dome
- References: <199901081927.OAA00609@katie.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: oregon at domes dot com
Well, I think that you are always going to find the odd crank who had a
bad experience with domes in the early years of dome building, but I
also think that you'll have no problem finding the other "odd cranks"
who thinks that building a square/rectangle, log, rammed earth, A-frame,
SIP, etc. home is just as stupid as this person thought. My advice:
Blow them off. You probably don't want to be doing business with anyone
that negative anyway.
ozzyman at vnet dot net wrote:
> Have the rest of you encountered this more militant form of "domes suck syndrome"?
Oregon Dome, Inc.
E-mail: oregon at domes dot com
Address: 3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR 97402
Fax: (541) 689-9275
Phone: (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and