Re: thoughts on domes and markets

Well, I think that you are always going to find the odd crank who had a
bad experience with domes in the early years of dome building, but I
also think that you'll have no problem finding the other "odd cranks"
who thinks that building a square/rectangle, log, rammed earth, A-frame,
SIP, etc. home is just as stupid as this person thought.  My advice:
Blow them off.  You probably don't want to be doing business with anyone
that negative anyway.

<snip>

--
Thanks,

Nathan Burke,
Oregon Dome, Inc.

E-mail:  oregon at domes dot com
Web:  http://www.domes.com
Address:  3215 Meadow Lane, Eugene OR  97402
Fax:  (541) 689-9275
Phone:  (800) 572-8943 or (541) 689-3443